Page banner image

Update on stuff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riley on July 08, 2022 at 04:14:11

So here's what happened the last couple days. On Tuesday I texted Alex and asked if he wanted to hang out, said we could play video games, swim or whatever he wanted. I was kind of surprised when he said yes he'd come over in the afternoon. I didn't want to overdo it with the wackywet stuff so I deliberately got dressed in just a t-shirt gym shorts and bare feet and waited in the kitchen talking to my mom until Alex got to my house. I explained to my mom a little about Alex, obviously I didn't talk about the wackywet stuff but kind of explained Alex's personality and stuff. My mom is great because she wants to be everyone's mom so she was very supportive of whatever Alex might want or need. I noticed Alex on the sidewalk outside and he was shuffling around nervously so I went to the door to invite him in. We decided to go down to the basement and play video games. It was insanely hot, humid and raining a bit so the basement was nice and cool. We played video games for a bit and it turns out Alex is savage and kicked my butt. I made a few comments about how I bet the pool would be nice and how I might want to go swimming, and would Alex be interested? Alex kind of squirmed but mumbled that he didn't have a swimsuit with him. I said he could borrow one of mine or just swim in what he was wearing or whatever he wanted. He squirmed a bit more and said no, so I left it as that. As he left, I said next time to bring "whatever he wants to swim in" because what's the point of having a pool if we don't use it.

Then today Alex and I decided to hang out again, along with my friend Tommy. Based on last time I didn't expect Alex to want to swim. I was just wearing a button-down, a white undershirt and cargo shorts. Alex shows up and seemed a little more comfortable this time, he didn't hide and sneak around outside my house before coming up to the front door. But he was wearing something interesting - a polo, cargo shorts and flip flops. I can't quite explain it but it looked very out of place for him, it was the kind of outfit I've never ever seen him wear before. And I'm not positive but the clothes looked brand new, like he'd just bought them immediately before wearing wearing them. I wasn't quite sure what to make of that. We started off playing video games again, then I brought up going for a swim again. Tommy said he'd have to go home and change into a swimsuit. I said that's fine, or just swim in what you're wearing. Tommy laughed like I was nuts and sarcastically told me to go jump in the pool. I said fine and walked outside and Tommy and Alex followed. I climbed up the ladder next to the pool and pretended to have 2nd thoughts, and told Tommy that if I jumped in fully clothed then he'd have to too. He said we had a deal, so I counted to three and then jumped in. Tommy kept up his end of the bargain and pulled off his socks real quick but then jumped in after me. That just left Alex. "Come on in Alex!" we encouraged him. Alex looked super tense but to my surprise he suddenly sighed, then looked 100% more relaxed and even smiled a bit, then climbed up the ladder and hopped right in to the pool.

I mentioned something about it not being a big deal when we were in the dunk tank fully clothed. Unfortunately Tommy is kind of a chatter box - I love him but man when he gets talking he doesn't shut up, so I wasn't really able to ask Alex some of the stuff I was hoping to be able to ask him. But in any rate it was a really really fun afternoon. I told Alex that he was welcome to come by any time and we could do whatever he wanted - video games, swim, hike, bike ride, whatever, and it seems like he's kind of warming up to hanging out with me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]