Page banner image

Re: Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim WetDude on June 30, 2022 at 17:14:15

In Reply to: Question posted by Steven B on May 21, 2022 at 23:38:03:

I have a good one.

I was walking home from a party a few years ago. I had on a white button down shirt, blue jeans and gray low top Converse All Stars. I had had a few drinks at the party and was feeling good. As I walked home, I passed by the pond in my neighborhood that had a fountain in it. It was dusk outside at this point. In the middle of the pond was a wall. There was a higher portion on the pond and a lower portion of the pond separated by the wall. Water poured through cut outs in the wall from the higher pond to the lower pond. The water looked enticing but I wasn't going to get wet. I decided to walk across the top of the wall because it cut a couple minutes off my walk. The wall was about 2 feet wide, so it wasn't like walking a balance beam. I thought I was safe. I guess I had had more to drink than I knew. As I was stepping over one of the cutouts that poured into the lower pond, my foot hit the lip of the cutout. This sent me stumbling. I tried to regain my balance but there was nothing I could do. I went face first into the higher pond with everything on! I could feel the soft mud under my feet as I walked around. I was completely shocked! However, since I was already wet, I decided to swim around for a bit. I even swam up to the fountain and let that rain down on me. It was completely exhilarating. Luckily it was dark by this point so no one could see me as they drove by. I crawled out of the pond and had to walk about 10 minutes to get home, completely soaked, dripping and with my Converse squelching with every step. It was amazing. I went home and immediately hopped in the shower.

This was actually my first time ever swimming in Converse! I had always wanted to but never had an opportunity. It was absolutely amazing!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]