Page banner image

Re: What do you think about this?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on June 29, 2022 at 06:45:08

In Reply to: What do you think about this? posted by Riley on June 28, 2022 at 02:40:05:

Yo Riley!

Cool account ... although I would have preferred jeans, trackies and sox ... preferably white!

So, I actually think Alex is on the Autism spectrum ... yeh Guys, I did actually say that! I am 14 now and getting more grown up. I do actually understand peeps too! So Alex may be SUPER intelligent, but socially awkward. My best mate Ross is just so! For most of year 7 (11 years old) he stood alone on the side lines looking super posh and snotty! The sort of kid you actually love to hate. But he was ALWAYS stood there watching us get soaked and muddy! One day, when there was only a few of us, I took pity on him and invited him to join in. He jumped in puddles to start with getting his VERY smart, pressed trousers, shiny shoes and black sox wet! He was VERY posh back then and actually looked like he'd just walked out of the school uniform shop!! Excellent advert for a Grammar School, but defo not down with the kidz!

After he'd got his shoes, sox and bottom of his trousers wet ... he sort of lit up and became totally different! I knew then he was probably shy and awkward, he even had a hair parting ... but he hadn't told me about being on the Autism spectrum. He is only very mildly though!

After getting a little damp, he actually dared me to a splash fight in puddles. He'd seen me do it before. I held back a bit, but he went for it and absolutely soaked me and himself in the process!! I then decided to get even and roll him in it wearing his SUPER new blazer! I actually thought he'd go completely nuts ... but he found it hysterical! He stood up absolutely dripping, but laughing like he'd won the lottery and beaming at his shiny soaked uniform! Tie, pants and shirt sticking to him! He stayed like that all afternoon, but was more chatty and actually sat next to me in lessons. We've hung out EVER since!

So now we virtually live in each other's pockets! We swim in pools together clothed in uniform and casual ... we NEVER wear shorts! We get absolutely trashed in mud, sliding on the field. His whole personality, clothing choice and attitude has changed as well ... although he is still shy with girls and new lads until he gets to know them. He wears his uniform like he actually doesn't care now! Collar undone, tails out, tie knotted (although I do pull it, so that could be my fault). Tight school pants, white sox and leather kickers. He is actually ME now ... even has had some bleached hair, fashion cuts and some razor cuts to like eyebrows at times. He really is a totally different kid ... but ALWAYS up for getting soaked and muddy!! I HATED him to start with, but now he is the BEST friend I have EVER known! I am soooo glad I let him soak me that day and I don't think we will ever look back now. Even his Mum thanks me on a regular basis for giving her a HAPPY son ... she never complains about the mess he gets in or how many shirts get ripped playing on the fields ... coz we are rough at times!

We currently have three crazes going on. One is taking your blazer off and someone writing your name and footy number across the back of your white school shirt in black marker pen! You then play footie! Second is wrestling and ripping each others school shirts, pocket, sleeves, tails ... etc! You can hide that a bit under your blazer when you go back in after lunch ... like your name and number on the back! Third is Friday water fights at lunch! Anyone who follows my Insta account, wackywetry, will see how COMPLETELY soaked I got when they ALL ganged up on me! Do I CARE? No, coz life is for living!! I didn't dream these crazes up either ... they are going on at quite a few UK schools at present. Passed on by social media.

I mentor some younger kids at school when they first come now! Yeh, the school actually trust ME ... no idea why! LOADS of kids these days have some form of Autism and I actually understand them. Part of bringing them out of their shells is to encourage them to relax and have fun ... puddles, rain and mud are the perfect formula. I guarentee you now that the next batch of 11 year old yr7 kids will be soaked by middle of September when we go back. I will deliberately concentrate on the Autistic quiet ones and maybe even take them to our school pool when it's refurbed. I guarentee you they will be soaked and beaming on the first visit!

So Riley, I don't actually know how old you are. But I would say, one day at school invite Alex straight back to yours' afterwards ... alone! Then when you get back, just walk into the pool area with him ... hopefully you're both wearing jeans for school? Then just slip your trainers off, not sox though! If you don't mind your trainers getting wet ... just jump in totally as is! I guarentee HE will be straight in after you ... just like you go in! He will surface beaming and be more of a chatter box. After that you WILL become best mates ... or at least REALLY good mates! And Riley, you will be actually helping someone ... so it's not a selfish act!

I have two mottos, live your life and just do it! I even have white sox saying 'just do it'. Both apply here Bro!

I actually can't wait to hear how it goes now!!

Safe, Ry.

By the way Guys, good spelling, no emojis and no slang won't last ... I'm JUST proving a point!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]