Page banner image

Re: I went on water slides fully clothed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on June 28, 2022 at 22:03:49

In Reply to: I went on water slides fully clothed posted by Swimclothed on June 19, 2022 at 21:36:42:

I have been reading your posts with interest to see what happened . When water parks first appeared in the area where I lived many people went on them wearing jeans and more often cut off jeans which were the rage at that time. But that didn't last very long. Very quickly jeans in any form were banished, not only from water slides but swimming pools as well. The major reasons I was given were that the rivets on the jeans scratched and marred the slides and the cotton threads from the cut offs clogged pool filters and purification systems. That was decades ago and I have never been able to get on a water slide in jeans since but I have been in pools.

The one exception was many, many years ago when I went to an indoor water park in New Hampshire on my birthday fully dressed in my usual WW garb of cowboy boots, jeans, LS shirt, coat, tie and hat.I really expected to be turned away but I talked to a guy who was the manager and told him it was my birthday - a major birthday at that ( I showed him my driver's license to prove it) - and incredibly he said I could go!!! He even let me keep my boots on! At this park they had inflatable tubes and rafts for two people to go down the slides on. The deal was that I had to use one of the rafts and keep everything on the raft at all times. Absolutely no touching the slides at any time with my jeans or boots or I was out! I think I gave everybody a shock when I came down that first slide and hit the pool with a big splash in all my clothes. I did each of the slides, went in the wave pool and even went to the kiddie section where a big bucket of water cascaded down over everyone. It was totally awesome and the best birthday ever! I can still remember it vividly. It was so much fun but have never been able to it again any where. I couldn't believe that guy let me do it but I will be eternally grateful that he did.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]