Page banner image

Day 4 Update. Good day.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swimclothed on June 22, 2022 at 21:21:18

In Reply to: I went on water slides fully clothed posted by Swimclothed on June 19, 2022 at 21:36:42:

I want to ad first that last year on my last day there in August I changed from board shorts into some dark Ariat jeans and contemplated different ways to be allowed into the lazy river that I did not go into yet. My plan in the end was to tell them that my shorts ripped and that I wanted to use the lazy river before going home as I have not used it yet. I asked the person at guest services about wearing my “clean pair of pants”. I expected a no but he told me to ask the lifeguard. So there was hope. I asked the lifeguard at the entrance and she said to talk to the person in blue and she said no you can’t wear jeans because it messes up the ph. I am glad I did not give up and decided to try a different angle this year.

Day 4. Probably the best day ever. I started at the roller coaster park at 9:30 and then made my way to the water park when it opened at 11. I was wearing a synthetic shirt and blue jeans. I went to the guest services first thing to talk to a different person and explained that on Sunday and Tuesday I got different answers on what restrictions I would have wearing synthetic pants and wanted to hear it from a supervisor so I know what is allowed or not. I pulled my pants out and everything as she called the supervisor. I expected them to show up to look over my clothing but she got a call back and said that the only restriction would be the Tropical Plunge which has the dropping floor and is my favorite ride. I made sure to remember her name and she said any problems have them call her. At no time did anyone ask to see the tag to verify the materials but took my word for it that they were polyester, nylon and spandex. The tag says 95% nylon and 5% spandex and fit like skinny jeans and feel like them. They never try to fall down and fit like a glove. Honestly a bit too tight in the crotch as there is a bulge but that is the fit and it is a water park. They are very stretchy so really comfortable. I mentioned in my original post they are red and have two black strips down the side so they have a slim sportswear look to them but didn’t have any lifeguard call them jeans today like some of the other days. I wonder if they talk about me around the break room table? I had no problems with any of the lifeguards on multiple rides and even the wave pool. Walked past supervisors and everything. The only exception was one lifeguard on a ride who asked me what material they were made of and gave a strange look but never checked for metal. That ride is a slow body slide but very smooth and lands in a 3 foot pool that you get submerged in. It felt so good to get submerged and walk out dripping and to climb the steps to do it again. I later saw a person with a hat and glasses and was allowed to hold them on the way down so I asked if it was ok to wear sandals up and hold onto them and they said yes and another ride won’t let you hold them but will send them down after you go down. I can’t tell you how much of a relief it was to my feet because the concrete is aggressively textured and very hot since it was 95 and full sun. Tomorrow will be my last day so will take advantage of my sandles. I do want to note that I saw a lifeguard ask a couple people to take their cotton shirts off and hold them on the slide so they are more strict to cotton shirts now on the slides. Also while in line two people were walking down the stairs and the girl had really short dry jean shorts on. Not sure why they were walking down. Maybe they had rivets. Also at no time did any person say anything about me wearing pants. It was almost like I was not there or dressed in normal swimwear. Standing in line and everything and you know how kids are. They will say anything. After my last ride I was gathering my stuff which is in a lockable backpack that I attach to a fence in a shaded area and about 15 feet away were 5 supervisors who looked very official. I figured they were going to ask me a bunch of questions but by the time I gathered my stuff they were gone.

I then walked to the bridge to get splashed on the other side of the park after changing into some fresh jeans and got splashed a few times and honestly I was so wore out I just had to leave to go back to my room and eat. No time to even fall in a pool. The roads were very congested. Tomorrow is my last day and is suppose to be about 85 as a high but full sun so will be hitting the water park as soon as they are open. If I post an update it will be very late if not Friday or so.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]