Page banner image

Hike

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven P on June 08, 2022 at 01:01:17

Me and 2 friends went camping. We checked the trail map and decided to take a 3 hour hike up and around this mini mountain. It would wind around and bring us back to the trail head we started at. It was spectacular and we were really enjoying ourselves. We were almost all the way back when we were stopped by a wide stream that wasn’t on the map. We saw the trail continue on the other side but we couldn’t find a way there without crossing the stream. It looked rather tame with no fast moving water so we decided to cross it. How deep could it be we thought. I took off my shoes and socks and ventured across. On my third step, I slipped on a rock and ended up on my butt with water over my pants getting pig me soaked from my waist down. I was glad I was wearing stretch warm ups as they would dry faster that the jeans my buddies were wearing. Embarrassed I continued across. The water was cold and deeper than I thought. It got to be almost chest deep before I climbed the bank on the other side. Good thing my backpack was waterproof. My pants were stretch tight before getting wet but they were now more so with a pronounced bulge. My friends seeing my experience, stripped down to their underwear and waded across carrying their clothes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]