Page banner image

Second Time Wet in a Full Outfit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by E.J. on May 12, 2022 at 10:16:53

In my first post I talked about experimenting in the bath with wearing a t-shirt and undies and then my PE uniform in my friend’s hot tub. That experience was both very satisfying and very unsatisfying. Satisfying because it felt amazing and unsatisfying because I wanted more, and I was getting more curious about how more layers, longer pants and that kind of thing would feel. In the mean time, I had to settle for what I thought I could get away with at home without my parents finding out. About once a week or so on days when I knew my parents had to work later, I’d run a deep bath, get in wearing a t-shirt and undies, and stay in there as long as I could, either before I was worried I’d run out of time or the water got cold. A few times I was so tempted to wear a full outfit, but I was still worried about what would happen if I got caught like that, or how to explain away a lot of wet laundry. But still, it felt exciting to make it a semi-regular thing.

After a while I got a lucky break. As I mentioned in my previous post, if my last subject in school was PE, I would normally not change back into my regular school uniform afterwards and just go home. One afternoon I had PE as my last class, and because the weather had cooled down a lot by this point, instead of wearing a polo shirt and shorts for PE I wore a polo shirt, tracksuit pants and a hoodie. It was quite chilly one day when I had PE as my last subject, and the sky was dark. We were practicing for soccer and I remember when we were finishing the air started to feel cold and misty, like it was going to rain. As we finished up and I collected my things and got on the bus home, it finally started to drizzle, which turned into pouring by the time the bus had gotten to the stop near my house. I still had to walk for a few minutes from the stop to my house, which I did as fast as I could. Once I managed to get inside, throw my bags down and shut the door I was overcome with how damp and cold I had gotten, and my instinct was to go straight to the bathroom to run a very hot bath to warm up and thaw out. I turned on the water and was about to throw off my hoodie, but then it hit me. It was miserable outside and looked like it was going to stay that way for some time, and I was already fairly wet.

Instead of undressing I left everything just as it was, and sat on the edge of the tub. When the bath was finally full and I turned off the water, I turned myself around and while still sitting on the edge, slowly moved my legs into the water, and I sat like that for a moment while very slowly swirling the hot water around with my legs. This was the very first time I was wearing long pants in the water and it was so interesting and pleasant to feel the tracksuit pants drag and float around as I moved my legs. The warm water felt so good and I was still cold from the rain so it was very hard to resist fully getting in any longer. I slid down and sank my whole body into the water, and felt the warmth encapsulate me. I still remember looking down at my body in the bath and thinking how odd it was (in a good way) to see it totally covered by clothes while I was soaking. I slid down and laid as flat as I could in the tub and shut my eyes to just focus on the wonderful sensations of the different layers of clothing floating around my skin. After a while I stood up to look at myself in the mirror, it was the first time I had seen myself wet in a full outfit, and I loved how it looked. The clothes had soaked up a lot of water and were very heavy and baggy, the neck of the hoodie sagged down quite a bit and you could see the polo underneath around my neck and chest. My tracksuit pants clung to my legs and down over my ankles slowly dripping water onto the floor. I straightened my outfit and pulled the wet hood over the top of my head and turned the tap on in the bath to replenish some of the water. I climbed back into the warm, inviting bath and laid there, feeling the water from the tap rippling through the rest of the tub and gently flowing through my clothes. I tried lying in different positions, on my stomach, and then tried to submerge myself and see how long I could hold my breath, mostly just to enjoy the feeling of my upper body being completely underwater and imagining what it would feel like in a swimming pool. That would have to wait til much later, sadly.

Eventually it was getting very late and I knew my parents would catch me soon, so I pulled the plug and laid in the tub while the water slowly drained. I slowly undressed and did my best to wring the water out of my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. I also grabbed some extra towels to try to dry the floor as best that I could and then stuffed them into the basket along with the PE uniform. When my parents came home I explained that I’d gotten wet in the rain and they seemed irritated but understanding about the damp bathroom and laundry. But I had gotten away with it. It was so thrilling, and for days afterwards I was trying to think of ideas and excuses to be able to get wet in my clothes again. My next time in a full outfit was in my friend’s hot tub again a while later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]