Page banner image

New Instagram Page

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on May 01, 2022 at 05:38:27

Guys,

I have decided to start a new instagram page called 'wackywetry'! My idea is that this will be an extension of wackywet that I and any other people can post pics or vids on. It will have pics & sometimes vids of me and my mates getting in a little bit of a mess, like we often have fun doing! Please respect the page and don't be abusive, sexual or threatening there. Please discuss any pics or vids here on the forums. You can message me on Instagram to post any of your pics or vids & I truly hope some of you do! I will always try to keep faces blurred out or annonymous if you wish as I have the technology! After all its the mess you get in that we ALL enjoy here! I will try to post something regularly there to try to increase the chat going on here. Obviously most of the stuff there will be of a teenage form ... as we are teenagers mostly, but if you want me to post something then please message!

It will be a 'closed' page as there will be peeps of all ages & probably some of my friends. So please be respectful as I don't want to have to kick anyone out & leave bad feeling! To join obviously you must have an Instagram account. You don't have to use your real names, but it would be useful if I sort of knew who you were when you ask to join! It would also be good if you actually had at least one pic on your account & profile relevant to getting wet or muddy ... but nothing rude please.

Please don't message anyone on there with any suggestive or rude comments, as they probs will be of all different ages and again, I don't want to have to boot anyone off for going too far or being inapropriate!

It would be preferable if your accounts used sort of proper names & not things like 'wet lad', or 'wet gay boy' or similar types of names or titles. Remember this page is for ALL ages and we don't want to put peeps off & scare them away, we want to grow in numbers. If you request to join & I'm not keen on your name or details, then I will message you & explain why & what needs changing to get in. I will not just allow you in if I think it might cause a problem and put others off!

Please remember this is a page I'm setting up & it will have a lot of my stuff & other younger peeps. I understand why Felix can't put this on here in the pictures section & that is why I have made it a private page. Please respect that, it is not about wanting to know who everybody is, but about ensuring that WE are ALL safe & respectful of each other & our ages.

Please help me to make this succesful & hopefully bring some more positive activity back to the forums here.

Please post here, or email me with any comments. You can ask to join the page, with an appropriate user name & account at - wackywetry on Instagram. At the moment I have only posted one pic of me sliding through a puddle last year ... but I have absolutely loads to put up & hopefully more to come. Hopefully some of YOU will also give pics or vids, which we can edit to remove faces if you want ... I will do whatever YOU ask with your pics or vids!

Lets see if this works & if you like it & if it gets peeps chatting here again? Lets be safe & respectful please.

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]