Page banner image

Re: A Dedicated Wacky Wet Movie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on April 26, 2022 at 15:16:08

In Reply to: A Dedicated Wacky Wet Movie posted by mega on April 24, 2022 at 02:40:15:

I don't know of any such movie specifically so I guess I would have to create one.

All movies start with a good story. Some of you may remember my story "Watcher" that I posted on this site a while back. I think it could be adapted into a movie the way most stories can if the right people wanted to do so.

Anyway another story idea I have running through my head is of two young men, probably in their twenties, from different backgrounds, who meet and immediately dislike each other. Due to my love of things western I would probably set it on a ranch. So one man is wealthy, son of the ranch owner, wears expensive clothes, well educated, privileged. The second is a ranch hand who works there and is the direct opposite of the first young man. He wears old, faded jeans, has worked hard for everything he ever owned, has not had the benefit of a good education but is very intelligent and ambitious.

Nothing has really come together yet but one scene involves the ranch hand playing a trick on the ranch owner's son. He convinces some of his fellow wrangler friends to pretend they are going to get the rich guy and beat him up to teach him a lesson. Rich kid runs around the shore of a lake trying to escape and comes upon ranch hand fishing off a small dock (all part of the evil plan he has devised.) Ranch hand says he will "Hide" rich kid and tells him to get in the water and hide under the dock and be perfectly quiet wearing all his expensive clothes. When the other cowboys arrive at the dock they ask if the fishing cowboy has seen rich kid he tells them he has not. Of course they all know that he is in the water under the dock beneath them and can hear everything they say. So they all begin saying derogatory things about rich kid and how they will "get him" Eventually the conversation leads to the ranch hand saying the rich kid is "all wet." Rich kid realizes he's been had and reaches up and grabs the ranch hand by the leg and hauls him in the water too and a water battle ensues. All the others eventually jump in, are pulled in or thrown in. No one is safe and they all "attack" one another. Rich kid admits it was a pretty good joke and he had a good time and he and the ranch hand walk back to ranch together in their dripping clothes and become friends.

But becoming friends doesn't mean you don't get revenge with an equally devious plot. This time it involves mud, but details are not worked out in my little brain yet. Then of course they have to wash off the mud and I envision them hosing each other down back at the ranch.

I also envision a pool scene at a party where everyone winds up in the pool.

That's all I have for now. Interesting concept and I hope others will come forth with some ideas of their own.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]