Page banner image

Re: How I Started

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam on March 23, 2022 at 19:22:05

In Reply to: Re: How I Started posted by E.J. on February 26, 2022 at 07:57:00:

Mom always mad us wear a suit to church. One Sunday after church she told me to bring the mail that was mis delivered to the man up the street. I rang the bell and he said come around back. When I got there he was in the hot tub. He told me it was just installed yesterday and he was trying it out I felt the water and it was nice and warm. He suggested I come in. I told him I had to stay in my suit because we were going out. He suggested that I roll up my pants and just sit on the deck and put my feet in. As we were chatting I said how fun it be to go in with my clothes but my mom would kill me if I did.He laughed and said that he and his partner would sometimes go in with their tuxes after partys and how great it felt and how he liked seeing his bf soaked in his suit. I said sounded like fun. but my mom wold kill me. He started teasing me grabbed my feet saying want me to pull you in I told him id love it but I had to go as I stood up my pants leg fell and went in the water he laughed and said your already half wet now I took a step to the middle and I was wet just above my knees. he looked at me and said. your already in trouble why not go for it and in I went jacket tie and all. it felt amazing. my mom freaked out when she saw me. and I git grounded for a week but it was well worth it

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]