Page banner image

Re: Do Leprechauns Swim?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 20, 2022 at 18:11:32

In Reply to: Re: Do Leprechauns Swim? posted by Neverdry on March 20, 2022 at 16:53:52:

It took me a long time to become confident enough to get wet in public. A lot of it is basically learning how to adjust your attitude and people are now much more accepting about things than they were when I was growing up. While many people are shocked and surprised at first they often ask questions and when I explain to them they are usually fine. I had one little boy get in the hot tub while I was in and he asked my why I was sitting in it in a tuxedo. I said just for the fun of it! His mom said it was indeed fun. Plus after being confined by covid everyone is looking for something fun, wild and a bit crazy.

I am very fortunate at this hotel that they are so accepting. Some wouldn't be. I am also careful and if anybody freaks out I back off. I have had some negative experiences in the past but the positive experiences far out number the negative ones. Most people are surprised, amused and wish they had the balls to do it themselves. Of course they could do it too but fear what others would say and think.

It's definitely been a learning process for me but I am very glad I stepped out of my shell and took "the plunge."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]