Page banner image

Billy Finally Gets Soaked with Us!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Love2GetUWet on March 07, 2022 at 01:31:17

Thanks to those who participated in my conversation from several months back about "Billy has 2 moms." Long story short, we've chosen to be open to having Billy and either or both moms down to our place as we did for my GK's birthday in Jan., and that was fine. The kids play randomly in the neighborhood, and their friendship is good.

TODAY: we got SOAKED :) - it rained hard last night, so went to my favorite puddle location with 4 boys age 7-10, all with bikes, all wearing LS shirts or jackets, T-shirt, skinny jeans, canvas shoes/Vans, and socks. They spent 30 min playing around a playground and then we engaged the giant puddle with bikes riding and splashing as fast as we could go, eventually ending in a splash battle with just the 4 boys (no bikes) until ALL were soaked. Our youngest needed no prompting to get down in the puddle and roll himself until totally drenched. Billy too enjoyed the boyish play and got completely wet, something I don't believe he's ever done.

I'm likely not to post much anymore as I've got to focus on some other priorities, and when I come here I get lost in all the stories and then end up surfing for other adventures or pics and I just don't have the time right now, but thanks again to all who offered their advice, things are looking "wet"!!

-L2GUW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]