Page banner image

How I Started

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by E.J. on February 25, 2022 at 07:14:07

I’ve really enjoyed reading people’s stories of how they first got wet in clothes, and it’s made me want to try to properly detail my experience for the first time, too. So here goes.

Years ago when I was about 11 or 12 the family of a friend of mine got a hot tub. I went over to his house one weekend and it was there, freshly installed. He said he had been using it a lot for the last couple of weeks since it was put in and asked me if I would like to join him. I said I would love to try it but I didn’t bring a swimsuit, and he said that’s fine, I can just strip down to my undies, which is what he usually does. I figured that would be fine so I did that and then got in the water. My friend was wearing cargo shorts and an open button up shirt over a t-shirt. He dropped his shorts and hung them on an outdoor chair and took off his button up shirt and hung them over the chair, but didn’t take off his t-shirt. I watched him sink in and lay back while the water soaked into his shirt. I thought this was really weird and I asked him why he kept his shirt on and he shrugged and said he was used to it from swimming with his shirt on. I asked him why he does that and he said his parents wanted him to do it for sun protection. I had seen a handful of people swim like this at the pool but never paid much attention to it. This got me really curious.

A few days later the curiosity got the better of me. I went to the bathroom, ran the water and poured in some bubble bath lotion and waited for it to fill up. I got undressed except for my t-shirt and undies and slowly lowered myself into the tub. I felt the warm soapy water soak from my butt covered by my undies and then gradually soak from the bottom of my t-shirt up to my chest, and then I finally laid back and let the water totally cover me. I laid in the water for a while with my body submerged feeling my shirt float all around me. I then stood up and let the water rush from my clothing, and I stepped in front of the mirror to see what they looked like clinging to my body. It was very interesting to see but I was quickly getting cold so I got back into the bath and laid back again. Part of me felt sort of guilty, like a feeling I shouldn’t be doing this, but I didn’t know why. Probably just because it’s not how you are normally supposed to do it. I stayed in the water until it started to get cold, and then I undressed, wrung my shirt and undies out and tossed them into the laundry basket and hoped no one would notice.

From that point I was excited thinking about the next time I could go over to my friend’s house and nervous thinking about trying to wear something and if I could get away with it. In the mean time I took a couple more baths at home in t-shirts and undies. I wanted to try something more but I knew it would be impossible to not get the bathroom covered in water if I did that. It didn’t take long until I had my next opportunity at my friend’s house.

I had asked my family if I could sleep over at his house on a Friday night and they had no problem with that. I was still quite nervous and I didn’t think that I could get away with wearing my normal full school uniform in the hot tub, so before I went over to his house I changed into my PE uniform which was a polo shirt and shorts. When I met up with him I told him that my last class was PE and that I just didn’t bother to change back into my regular uniform after. Once we got to his house he got changed into a t-shirt and shorts and told me that I could get changed if I wanted to too, but I told him that I forgot to bring a change of clothes so I was going to just stay in my PE uniform.

After a while of sitting in the living room playing video games I asked him if we could use the hot tub again. He said it would be fun and that if I didn’t bring a swimsuit I could just go in with my undies again. I anxiously headed outside and waited for my friend to turn it on and get it ready, wondering if I could go through with what I wanted to do. My friend partially undressed like he had done the first time we used it, and I took a deep breath and climbed in just as I was. I wish I could have done it really slowly but I was feeling nervous and just wanted to force myself to do it before I chickened out. I plunged in and then after a few seconds of the shock of getting in I paid attention to how it felt. The polo was quite a bit different to the t-shirt I had worn in the bath, it was looser and had thicker fabric, something I didn’t really notice until I had felt it in the water. I could also feel the neck of the shirt moving around my chest and shoulders, so I tried buttoning the shirt to the top and straightening the collar and that as well gave it quite a different feeling. I was still feeling pretty nervous so I kind of pushed my body lower into the water, so that my collar was beneath the surface. I guess I felt like if it wasn’t visible then it was less of a big deal to be doing what I was doing. Funnily enough all throughout the whole time we were in the hot tub my friend never questioned what I was wearing, which made me feel a bit calmer after some time.

I don’t remember how long we were in there because I felt like my mind went blank just enjoying the feeling, but as it started to get dark my friend said that we should head inside. This was a good idea since I knew his parents would get home soon and even though I found out later that they wouldn’t have cared, I was still anxious about them seeing me like that. When I finally stood up out of the tub the water cascaded out of my shirt and shorts, much more than the small amount while wearing a t-shirt and undies in the bath. I stood there with my arms stretched out looking at the heavy, shiny clothes clinging to my body. I wanted to take a bit more time but my friend threw me a towel and I patted myself down to remove as much dripping water as possible and headed inside.

He let me use the shower first so I took my bag into the bathroom, peeled the wet clothes from my body, showered, and then put my regular school uniform back on since I didn’t have another change of clothes. A little while later the regret hit me that I wasted the opportunity to shower again in my PE uniform, but I already felt lucky enough to have been able to enjoy it in the hot tub for so long. I was wondering what I was going to do with the wet clothes but my friend said that his parents were going to do the laundry so I could just throw them into the basket and they’d be ready by the time I was going home the next day.

For the rest of the night all I could think about was how good it felt and how much I wanted more. And this was certainly just the beginning of the development of my desire to get wet in my clothes. I really didn’t expect it was going to be this long, so to anyone who read through, thank you and I’m always curious about your thoughts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]