Page banner image

Dumb mistake, but now an opportunity?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 74KA on February 20, 2022 at 00:22:31

A few weeks before Christmas, I did something that proved to be really dumb. It was a warm-ish day, temperature maybe in the 30's here, but snow and ice on the ground. I was at home by myself and had an idea to take a fully clothed shower. But, the clothes I wanted to wear were in a duffle bag in my car, which was parked in my driveway. Being excited to get into the shower, I decided to dart outside to grab my clothes out of my car. I was barefoot and didn't want to bother with putting shoes on. Well sure enough I slip on a patch of ice and break my ankle, leg and ankle, and severely bruise my hip. Plus, something, and I don't know what (maybe a sharp piece of ice?) slices the bottom of my foot from my heel up to my big toe. I had to call 911 for the only time in my life and got to the hospital, but ended up in a cast and a brace ever since. Kind of ruined my Christmas, and also killed my plan to take a turn in the dunk tank at my church's Christmas party. But, now my cast is off... and the good news is, swimming is only of the suggestions that my doctor has for doing physical therapy. I'm thinking it might be even better if I wore clothes in the pool, don't you think??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]