Page banner image

Re: My own wackywet evolution

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on February 07, 2022 at 01:08:12

In Reply to: My own wackywet evolution posted by RileyTheRat on February 05, 2022 at 18:33:28:

That's some pretty cool experiences you've had over the years. Like you, my parents were very supportive of me going swimming when I was a kid, and didn't particularly care what I wore into the water. I didn't do very much experimenting in the shower - our house only had one bathroom, and with a family of four there just wasn't enough time or enough privacy to play around with wet clothes. I'm also not sure I experienced much of an "evolution," I've always been comfortable just doing whatever I felt like doing. Obviously as I got older and into adulthood, having more money and access to transportation has opened up new opportunities for me. But even as a kid I wasn't shy about just wearing whatever I wanted into whatever body of water I happened to be playing in.

In terms of what to try - I don't know too much about clothing, everyone has their own preferences. But I will say that if you haven't been in a dunk tank before, it should go on your bucket list.

Question for you - what's involved in water rescue training? I've been a firefighter for a while and the topic comes up every once in a while. What's involved in that kind of training?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]