Page banner image

Re: My wet evolution

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on February 03, 2022 at 22:13:00

In Reply to: My wet evolution posted by Shlomi on February 01, 2022 at 21:12:50:

It started with me about 14years old, I grew up in south Florida. I took a bus until High School, but since my High School was too close a distance to be bused, I then had to walk back and forth from school. Anyone who has been in Florida knows how almost every afternoon around 3 we get heavy rain pretty much from April thru October, and I mean heavy tropical rain, umbrellas don’t do squat. The rain lasts for an hour or 2 then clears up and becomes sunny hot and humid. So I was constantly getting soaked walking home. One day when I came home drenched and took a chill from the wind, when I got home I noticed the pool was steaming, and since I was already drenched I decided to just dive in. Well the feeling of swimming fully clothed was incredible, I stayed in my pool an hour since my mom wouldn’t be home from work until 5. She got use to seeing wet clothes hanging outside on the back patio from my frequent drenchings so I never got in trouble. I couple days later I came home dry since the storms bypassed my neighborhood, and on impulse I decided to just do a running dive into the pool, the feeling diving in dry was even more intense. Needless to say I was hooked. Later I would dare my friends to jump or dive in, and realized I enjoyed seeing the wet too.
As I got older, I expanded my swim attire to pretty much EVERYTHING in my closet and drawers, including church clothes and even suits.
When I turned 15 my mom decided that I was old enough to clean the pool myself instead of paying for a pool service. So every Sunday after church, I would do that chore since my mom would still be at church helping out for the 2nd Service at least 2 hours. I’ll let your imagination guess how that turned out!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]