Page banner image

Re: My wet evolution

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on February 02, 2022 at 09:32:35

In Reply to: Re: My wet evolution posted by E.J. on February 02, 2022 at 01:52:25:

Its interesting how that happens. I git interested in wet clothes from television programmes, mostly Disney films, or kids game shows. Got me wondering what it would be like to soak my clothes. If someone had just come up to me and suggested I get soaked I probably wouldn't have been at all interested, but because I saw someone else doing it, and enjoying it, I guess that started me off.
Also, as I have mentioned before I was brought up in the Baptist Church, and from a very early age got used to seeing people being baptised in ordinary clothes. I remember seeing a couple of lads who were a couple of years older than me getting baptised in black school trousers and white shirts. I remember this playing on my mind for a long time afterwards, until eventually a few weeks later I had the house to myself for several hours, and was able to experiment in the bathroom. As I mentioned in the posts below, my real release came at Boys Brigade camps and fundays, when I was able to get wet without parental interference!
This is an interesting topic Shlomi. thanks for posting.
Cheers.
wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]