Page banner image

Re: Fun memory

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on January 29, 2022 at 17:50:28

In Reply to: Fun memory posted by dustin on January 29, 2022 at 01:27:54:

That sounds like a great time Dustin! One thing I really liked was how everyone was mad at you until they realized that it was THEIR fault that your canoe swamped! I bet their attitude changed REAL quick at that point! I would have loved to have been there and seen the look on everyone's faces. I also really liked how your parents (both yours and your friend Grant's) didn't get upset when you showed up soaking wet. I'm grateful that my parents had the same idea when I was growing up - if I got my clothes wet or dirty, I washed and dried them, I'd never get in trouble as long as I cleaned up after myself. Its so disappointing to read some stories here of how, when people were kids, they were scared of their parents finding out that they'd gotten their clothes wet. I'm glad that wasn't your experience.

But your story does make me think, wouldn't it have been better if they'd just told your class to bring extra clothes/towels/swimsuits for your field trip? That way you could have gone canoeing and not had to worry about possibily getting wet? Seems like that would have made it more fun and relaxed for everyone.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]