Page banner image

A wet jumper

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on January 25, 2022 at 00:28:40

In Reply to: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by Wet Dude on December 19, 2021 at 15:34:00:

One of my "landmark" experiences was on a warm and drizzly day (27 September 1991) when I felt too hot with a coat on. I was visiting my university's new campus radio station, then some shops. I was wearing a clingy V-neck jumper without a shirt (it was becoming a frequent habit of mine to wear jumpers next to my skin), and it felt increasingly exciting to be slowly getting increasingly damp. Then, when I was some distance from any shelter, the rain became very heavy but still warm. I was soon completely soaked in the warm downpour, with streams of water running down my body into my jeans and briefs, and with my now dark and soggy jumper's neckline sagging. I was very happy (visibly so, as I saw from my reflection in a shop window) to go around completely soaked for hours as the rain continued. When I got home I needed to complete the experience under the shower, and it just felt "right" and very satisfying for this to happen in my clothes. Hence my "wetjumper" name...

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]