Page banner image

Re: Has everyone died of Covid?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 22, 2022 at 21:43:33

In Reply to: Re: Has everyone died of Covid? posted by wetshirt on January 20, 2022 at 18:08:25:

Nothing exciting to report here. Covid is everywhere and running rampant but I have heard reports it is beginning to decline in certain areas. I am trying to be cautious because I have a dear friend in a nursing home whom I try to visit once a week and I don't want to carry it in to her unintentionally. It's bound to happen sooner or later within the nursing home. In fact she had a temp and felt ill last week but tested negative. My feeling is that we will all probably get it in some form or degree eventually. It's affecting everything and everybody.

The big news here is the cold. Got down to 30 below in some areas last night and well below zero in most places. It's been cold since Christmas and perpetually getting worse. One more week predicted but they are saying February should be milder. I hope so. So unless you have an indoor pool or get wet in the shower or bathtub there are really no chances for WW experiences that would not end in hypothermia. I went out in the car for a short ride and the thermometer in the car said it was only 16 degrees. Despite the cold we have still only received about half our normal snowfall for this time of year. Nothing major predicted in the near future either. That's how it's been for the last couple of years and I think will be our trend from now on. Certainly not like the snowy winters I remember from my childhood and it appears we are in for more drought this summer. Right now I just want things to warm up. Between covid and the cold it's been hard to do very much.

Of course there is usually not much activity with WW this this time of year anyway, but now it is even worse. So stay warm and get wet if and when you can. Best wishes to all!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]