Page banner image

Re: Hockey and White Tights

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on January 12, 2022 at 05:02:50

In Reply to: Re: Hockey and White Tights posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on January 10, 2022 at 07:10:42:

The boys know I used to like getting wet, yes. I haven't joined them in any of their recent adventures - only before the black tie party when we would have water fights washing the car. But that was only in shorts and a shirt, and never proper shoes (just sandals).

Oh, Robbie was absolutely looking for attention. I think attention is a synonym to maverick. I don't think he got as much as he was expecting though. I honestly think he was expecting someone to actually stop him and say something.

Corey did actually get wet, but really only his pants and shoes. It was kind of by accident, since Sam was pulling and pushing around, but he wasn't apprehensive. Just not as outgoing. Charlie was the only that didn't get wet at all, and he's the most shy one so I kinda figured he wouldn't.

It's way too cold for my liking to get wet, however, there was a time back in university when I went out in minus 10 Celsius for a walk and couldn't resist a plunge into some water that for some reason hadn't frozen over yet.

I doubt they'll post here. For sure Sam won't, but Robbie almost did once. I told him he could post if he wanted, but I ended up writing the story up for him. He chattered in my ear while I was writing :).

I don't mind if they continue it, as long as it doesn't get in the way of the rest of their lives - i.e. doesn't affect their relationships, doesn't affect their finances, etc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]