Page banner image

Re: Christmas Soaking

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 26, 2021 at 21:01:40

In Reply to: Re: Christmas Soaking posted by Ry on December 26, 2021 at 14:29:01:

Hi Ry.

I don't mind sharing some more details :).

I honestly don't remember what socks they were wearing, but both usually wear solid colour socks and have a lot of white and black, so they were likely wearing those. I know they always wear socks, I just didn't bother to remember what they were.

The suit for Robbie is a black jacket and black pants - they are intended to be "skinny" I guess, but like I said it's a bit big for him now and was bought with the reunion in mind and "playing" with before that. We will get Sam one later - we already asked him if he wanted one to "play in" and he said "nah, would rather get my normal stuff wet". Maybe he'll change when he's Robbie's age, but anyway - we'll get him one closer to the reunion.

Robbie probably will do stuff at school again - they're on winter break right now, and re-opening for now has been delayed by a week, so it won't happen at least for another couple weeks, ha ha. I know the teens like freedom, so that's what we're giving - my parents would have killed me if I did what Robbie did... I don't really care if they curse in front of me - like you said, they are going to do it anyway. I don't really curse much myself and honestly, neither do the boys, but if they do I don't worry about it. As long as they know when it's wrong and when it's right, which I think they do, then I'm fine with it.

What I meant by Robbie walking around the house is that he usually either doesn't wear a shirt but will wear shorts (more common in the summer), or he'll wear a shirt and just his boxers or something (more common in winter). He answered the door once with a shirt and his boxers thinking it was just one of his friends, and he was downright embarrassed when it was a set of Jehovah's Witnesses...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]