Page banner image

White Shirts and Cold Run

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 18, 2021 at 20:25:21

I now haven't posted in a bit because the boys haven't gotten proper wet since the school incident. So I approached Robbie and asked him if that turned him off. And by "proper wet" I mean that Robbie had worn his underwear a few times, and once a pair of shorts, but for me that's not fully clothed.

"No, I just can't think of anything fun that won't get me in trouble," he said.

"Well, why don't you just dare each other to do things inside?" I said.

"You mean, in the shower again? I thought you nor Mom liked that?" said Robbie.

"As long as you don't leave the floor all wet, or at least tell us that you got the carpet wet, be my guest," I said.

That got Robbie thinking, and he and Sam both got completely and utterly drenched last night.

Robbie was wearing his trademark really skinny faded blue jeans (which, by the way, go a nice shade of sky blue when wet), his black Air Maxes, and a white very-short-sleeved t-shirt. He "dared" Sam to wear basically the same thing - Sam also had a pair of faded jeans but they were a bit small, so he did decide to wear them.

"Uh, those look a bit short, Sam," I said to him as my wife was passing by laughing.

"They are. And a bit tight," he said.

Sam was not into skinny stuff, but he looked cool in them and knew it because he smirked. Both of them seemed to be noticeably excited, if you know what I mean.

Sam also wore a white shirt, but his was normal-short-sleeved with the sleeves coming down a couple inches above his elbow instead of just barely below the shoulder. He also put on shoes - he found an older pair of shoes in his closet that looked new because he never wore them. He had said they were uncomfortable, but figured they'd work for soaking.

"Alright, let's get soaking wet!" quipped Robbie, who started to march towards the bathroom.

"Have fun boys!" I yelled.

After about an hour of the boys playing around in the bathroom, the door opened and Robbie poked his head out. "Dad! Mom!" he yelled.

"What's up, Robbie?" I asked.

"Uh, do you have any more towels, I think we soaked all the ones that were in here," he said, a bit sheepishly.

I came over and pushed the door open further. I can now confirm that I am raising two "wackywetters". They had filled up the tub, had the shower running, water was all over the floor, and they were 110% soaked - their shirts were transparent, jeans glistening, shoes squelching and spraying water out of the holes.

"Uh, wow," I said.

"Did we go too far?" asked Sam.

"No, I'll get you some more towels. But first you both have to go outside, like that, sprint as fast as you can to the end of the block and come back. Then I'll get you towels," I said.

"It's minus 1 outside, Dad!" said Sam.

"I know, but that's hot water since I can see the steam, and it'll take you about 3 minutes if you run fast," I said, laughing a bit.

"C'mon, let's go," said Robbie, who seemed eager.

The boys squelched to the front door and took off - footprints and water spraying everywhere. They made it back in record time - about 2 minutes.

"It's freezing!" said Robbie.

"No kidding," I said. "You do that more often and it will help your running games."

Both of the boys do running for fun. Not really for "sports", per se - they don't run on track teams or anything, but they do it for fun and training. Usually downstairs in our basement, but they do bundle up in the winter occasionally and go outside.

They both ran back into the bathroom and plunged into the bathtub - together, without taking anything off. "Aahhh!" yelled Sam.

After putting all their wet stuff downstairs, Robbie came over said said, "Hey Dad, is it ok if I soak my running tights, or are those off limits?"

"Son, anything in your closet and drawers is allowed, so feel free. But just remember they will be see-through since the tights are white," I said.

"I know, that's why I want to soak them. Thanks Dad, that'll by my next adventure," he said.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]