Page banner image

Unexpected Games Lesson!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 11, 2021 at 13:25:59

Hi Guys,

Here is an account of a Games afternoon that we had when we returned in a disorganised manner after the covid lockdown.

Please excuse the story, itā€™s LONG ā€¦ but you all know that about me. I like details Guys and speech. Also, Iā€™ve NOT done one for a while ā€¦ actually got LOADS to do and some with pictures that can go on the story board if Felix will put them there? Unfortunately, none for this one, Iā€™ve just been reminded of it after Steve posted his ā€˜dipā€™.

We had an unexpected visit to the school pool one day. This was shortly after we were allowed back after covid, so the timetables were literally posted the day before lessons and activities, no organisation. It should have been games, but it had been cancelled because there weren't enough Staff. Fortunately it was last two periods of the day. We were split into groups; some were sent to the gym with a Teacher supervising. Some to the library, unsupervised, and some to the swimming pool. I went to get changed with the others but realised I hadn't actually got ANY kit with me ... hadn't checked the timetables on the notice board the previous day, lazy git! So, I had to come out of the changing room, finding a few of us in the pool foyer, still in uniform and NO kit. They were all stood there, just waiting for the Teacher to arrive. Mr. Swim, Head of Year and swimming Teacher was off isolating. So, as I often mop the pool sides after school for him and am familiar with the place I said,

"has anyone checked the door?" "NO!" was the resounding chorus.

So, I tried, and it was open. I slipped my shoes off and walked inside with my socks still on. One lad shouted,

"Ry, your socks!" I replied, "we can wear socks ... but NO shoes! Just sit on the side beams and wait."

The kids followed me in, which was ALL boys, as the girls had been split off to do netball with the female staff, who were actually in school! We sat down, just chatting and talking about how friggin bored weā€™d been in lockdown. The other kids, who had kit to swim started to come through from the changing room in black games shorts ... one had trackies on because he'd forgotten shorts. They sat down waiting as well. WE were NOT supposed to enter the water without the staff present!

The uniformed kids were all sat there together with their socks getting gradually wetter from the wet floor and laughing at each other. Remember, WE are immature thirteen-year-olds, who will laugh at anything! Drop crap on us, chuck water on us, push us in the mud ā€¦ and WE laugh and think itā€™s FUNNY! Out of the corner of my eye I could see one of my mates giggling with about eight others, who were changed. Then one of the lads disappeared into the foyer. ā€˜Look outā€™ I later realised! He propped the door open with our shoes! The others were pushing each other and wandering along the side towards us. Remember, I wasn't REALLY concentrating on THEM, just chatting to my mates on the bench.

Suddenly, I was aware of the lads in shorts at the sides of ME! I was still sat down and had my blazer on still. The lad to my right, who we'll call Dork, started to laugh, and talk to me.

"Where's YOUR kit Ry?" I looked at him, "forgotten it!" He pushed one of his mates laughing, "oh dear Ry ... that's a shame, coz YOU'D enjoy a swim". Of course, he was right, and I was a bit p*ssed that I wouldn't be allowed in ... but there were a few of us sat there to chat with. Dork gestured to his mates and the next thing I was grabbed by the lot of them ... I couldn't move!

"Come on Ry, time for a little SWIM!" I protested that it ā€˜wasnā€™t a good ideaā€™, but they didnā€™t care and neither did I really. If Iā€™d have been sat there on my own, I probably would have ended up in the pool anyway!

They manoeuvred ME to the side. I was laughing at them, because to be honest I didn't care, and they knew that. I got them to check my blazer pockets for valuables while they were still holding me. My socks were now literally squishing, and you could see my toes outlined in the soaking white dri-fit fabric!

I smiled at them, "go on then you pr*cks ... I dare yous!"

With that I was launched off the side cannonballing into the water and disappearing underneath. I was TOTALLY saturated ... but it was warm and friggin funny! I surfaced and swam to the side, just holding on ... to see ALL the uniformed kids had now been surrounded by ALL the shorts kids! There was a bit of banter going on between everyone. Two of the uniformed kids were allowed to take their blazers off and leave them on the side ... but they had jumpers on and were grabbed before they took them off! It was all good humoured, no one was getting mad or proper bullied. I think us clothed kids had ALL resolved that WE were now going for a swim as we were, like it or not!

Anyways, systematically each clothed lad was launched into the pool ... disappearing underneath. Apart from one, who is a bit timid of jumping in off the side. He asked to be let off ... but they were ALL so buzzing on adrenaline that they declined. The poor lad did manage to negotiate being allowed to sit on the side, with his lower legs and socks in the pool, to slip in himself ... but he was still fully clothed in his blazer! Once he was actually in the water, his face lit up and he enjoyed himself ... he just didn't like jumping in, or in this case being thrown in! Anyway, we swam around for a bit having fun ... a few of the shorts kids jumped in to start with as well, including tracky boy. He actually went back out to the changing rooms and put his footie shirt and white school socks back on! Then he jumped back in the pool. I think it was a case of solidarity in numbers, we were thinking are they actually going to discipline the whole year that were at swimming ... and how bad could it be anyways? Maybe detention, but they couldn't exclude all of us! Ours is a private Grammar school and weā€™re beginning to realise in year eight that they donā€™t really care what we do as long as we are happy, learning, respectful and engage. Anything we DO is usually explained away by Staff as, ā€˜character buildingā€™! But obviously NO bullying and I suppose this could have been ā€¦ apart from that WE ALL thought it was MINT and AMAZING!

We must have been in the pool for about 30 minutes. Dork and his mate, nob head actually disappeared and came back dressed in their uniforms! They jumped back in ... apparently their reasoning was that as they'd thrown us lot in, they wouldn't now get done and would maybe be thought of as 'victims', like us. But to be honest, no one was going to grass on them anyways! The issue for them was now that they didnā€™t have dry kit to go home in ... their shorts were soaked as well! The dripping uniform boys had passed a few comments about 'how friggin freezing it was gonna be going home'! But we were wet and were just going to have to get on with it anyway.

I think we'd ALL been in and out of the pool a few times. Every time one of the clothed kids got out, you could see everyone staring at them ... including themselves! The water literally gushing from the blazers, down the black now shiny pants ... making them stick tightly to legs. They were skinny trousers anyway, but now like skin. The see-through white shirts, clinging to chests and the white socks sticking to feet and highlighting the silhouette of toes! To look at all of us, now about nine or ten ... all completely saturated was AWESOME! Itā€™s the same old thing, once one gets wet ā€¦ the others soon follow. They just need an excuse!

Suddenly the door opened from the foyer and a male games Teacher walked in. We were all in the pool at THAT moment, so he didn't seem to notice the clothes instantly. He started to bellow.

"You lot ... you're NOT supposed to get IN the pool without Staff present!"

He continued to walk to the deep end, still in his white sports socks ... which were obviously getting wet. He stood at the top and looked down at us, you could see this puzzled look come over HIS face. Suddenly he barked.

"Everyone get out and sit on the sideā€.

Everyone giggled, because we sort of guessed what was coming! we ALL started to heave ourselves out, water going everywhere! We were absolutely dripping! His face was a picture of confusion and annoyance. We sat there dripping, looking at the state of us and giggling.

"I suppose you lot think THIS is funny?!" We shuffled a bit and tried to look serious ... it WAS hard! "How is it that some of you are still in your uniforms and NOW soaking?" Nobody answered, but there was a little sniggering. "COME ON, TELL ME OR I'M GOING TO ASK EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY TO EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!" We all looked at each other seriously now and unanimously said, "don't know Sir!" One lad, who is a bit cocky (no names, Iā€™ll let you guess) carried on, "it just sort of happened and we fell in SIR!" He glared, "bet YOU did ... ALL of you?" There was a resounding, "YES SIR!" He raised his eyes to the roof in exasperation, "well you've got to go home like that ... don't blame the school if you ALL get the flu! If ANY Parents complain then Iā€™ll BLAME YOU!ā€ He turned, "right ... you're all soaked so you might as well just carry on with the class now. Those in jumpers, blazers and ties ... take them off and leave them on the side. Then everyone back in the pool!"

We carried on the lesson, splitting into groups for lane swimming, pool volleyball and retrieving rubber bricks from the pool floor. A great lesson ... UNTIL we had to go home in the freezing COLD soaked to the skin after being in a nice warm pool ... and HE made us put our ties, any jumpers, and our blazers back on before leaving, soaked or not.

"You must wear your uniform correctly when leaving the school grounds and in public!" One lad actually said, "don't think THAT applies when we're soaked to the skin and look a right mess SIR!" He was TOLD that it did apply, and didn't HE ever get wet in the rain going home from school ... of course WE ALL do sometimes.

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]