Page banner image

Re: Robbie and Friends Did It

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 05, 2021 at 05:20:19

In Reply to: Re: Robbie and Friends Did It posted by Robert on December 05, 2021 at 02:43:07:

Hi Robert,

That's a real shame. I know after what you said that Robbie actually loved this and got the best buzz from it ... adrenaline junky like me, LOL!

I think he's just shocked they got caught and not happy that you got called in to see the Principle. I think he's just behaving coz you told him that he wasn't to do it again. He values what you think and say ... which is good. But Robert, they're only gonna be kids once and he's 16 already, there's still time for Sam. I know you want Robbie to be a good kid, but he'll never get the chance to do this stuff again at school or elsewhere as a kid. I think you should cut him some slack ... just tell him to plan it better next time and to make sure he doesn't get caught! School life isn't just about work, it's about your mental health and having some fun with mates. Stuff you will remember and smile about in years to come. Robbie is a good kid, but I really like his mischievous side ... please don't stifle it!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]