Page banner image

Re: Hello Ry.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on December 04, 2021 at 07:15:50

In Reply to: Re: Hello Ry. posted by Wetnboy on December 03, 2021 at 23:40:12:

Yes, medical offices have definitely been a problem. I sent a letter to the Arizona Center for Disability Law about it and cc'd it to my primary care physician. That got his office to call me and say I could wear a face shield through the lobby instead of a mask.

I had to threaten legal action to be treated for skin cancer in March. My cardiologist agreed to see me without a mask and to renew my hypertension prescriptions for another year, but he recommended I get a cardiac ultrasound. I showed up for that in May, and the technician wouldn't perform it if I didn't wear a mask.

I said, "You see patients with asthma, with COPD, with congestive heart failure and many other respiratory disorders. You have no business telling other people to restrict their breathing. I'll get my medical care elsewhere."

I heard in the UK they actually forced a woman in labor to wear a mask. Maybe that's why someone tried to bomb a maternity ward in Liverpool. They probably did that to one of his wives. Well if I'm ever on the jury of someone who does that, I'm voting not guilty. If doctors want to play God, they should be reminded they're just as mortal as the rest of us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]