Page banner image

Re: Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 02, 2021 at 07:38:11

In Reply to: Re: Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED! posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on December 01, 2021 at 15:00:25:

Hi Will šŸ¤—,

Yeh, I get the black socks. We SHOULD wear them for skwl, but some of us try to get away with white ones coz they look cooler and are a bit rebellious. Yeh, they get dirty ā€¦ but thatā€™s part of the fun, who actually cares? I love to get mine as wet and dirty as possible ā€¦ they come clean again.

So Will, how old are you? What do you do for work? I donā€™t want to be personal, just interested Bro. Donā€™t answer if you want to keep it private. You donā€™t sound VERY old ā€¦ quite mischievous and young actually!

I get it that the other guy was a lot older and anything else might have been weird. I also get that us younger ones are a bit more open to stuff that wasnā€™t acceptable years ago ā€¦ doesnā€™t mean they didnā€™t do stuff tho, just kept it secret and hid it! I like girls too, but I have done some other stuff with mates since my body woke up! Variety is the spice of life they say? I think Iā€™ve just got too many frustrated hormones šŸ˜!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]