Page banner image

Re: Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 02, 2021 at 07:24:30

In Reply to: Re: Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED! posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on December 01, 2021 at 15:10:30:

Hi Will 🤗,

I guess that’s your name Bro? Sorry, I just crack up every time I read ‘willygetswet’. I know it’s your username on here and it probs doesn’t mean the same thing to YOU, but I am a dirty minded teenager and that name just makes me think of messy stuff in your boxers coming out of a certain body part 😲! Soz, I don’t mean to be rude … or personal, it’s just funny in my sick little mind. Sorry! So can I just call you Will please?

Sooo, camping and tenting. Yeh, it’s slang Bro and it’s used a lot in the UK and skwl! It’s been used a bit on here as well. Soz Felix, but it’s not rude really! Will, it means having a big boner or erection in your pants that stands out in the fabric of your pants and is obvious to EVERYONE! Sooo, you see a mate in the changing rooms after PE, games or swimming and he’s got this uncontrollable boner! So you say, “are yous going camping Bro?” Or, “that’s a nice tent Pal!” Then you just wait for him to go bright red and shout something like, “go F*CK yourself wan*er” … “no, think YOU need to do THAT Pal 😆!”

It’s NOT so funny when you’re on the receiving end tho … but what comes around goes around. We’ve ALL been there with uncontrollable urges … it’s just part of being a fully functioning teenager!

I hope that explains it Bro? You’re obviously a lot better behaved over there as teenagers … or are we just BAD 😈?

Off to skwl now!

Safe, Ry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]