Page banner image

Re: Hello Ry.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on November 30, 2021 at 05:04:36

In Reply to: Hello Ry. posted by wetchas on November 29, 2021 at 10:06:14:

Hi Wetchas, Wetjumper and G (I speak to yous most days, LOL).

No emojis cos I'm on the computer and not the iPad. You'll all be pleased about that!

So yeh Wetchas, I do still visit here quite often and I want to write some more stuff up soon ... Xmas is coming! I'm loads better, thanks for asking. I've well got over covid ... just hope I don't get the new one! I've got over my green pond accident, where I banged my head and ended up with some left sided paralysis. Ended up in a wheelchair for a while doing regular hospital physio and physio some days in the skwl pool after lessons with Mr. Swim. You can guess what I was wearing, NOT speedos ... he didn't give a sh*t!! Sooo after such intense physio, driven by my WW love, I'm virtually 100% fixed ... just a bit slow at running, but I'm gonna fix that soon!

Been really busy with skwl tests on the build up to Xmas exams ... they are driving US hard this year! And the exams haven't even friggin started yet ... already had 2 weeks of tests!!

I'm ALWAYS gettin soaked, so don't know really what to tell you just now. It's been a bit cold the last week ... so no fun apart from the hot tub. Had to go to our seaside holiday house on Friday, just to make sure it was ready for the storm. Then we managed to get stranded there with the snow and ice ... I didn't go near the sea, too friggin cold! They had completely blocked the sea front off with barricades and security men ... I DID get blown over tho, but no damage!

So yeh, I'm STILL around ... I want things to liven up again here! It would be nice for everyone to come back, including Kayne, Charlie and the others ... they gotta be here somewhere? We've not had much rain YET ... so they can't be under a pile of mud!

Wetchas Pal, we NEVER fell out ... get that out of your head! I can have a good argument with someone and STILL give them a hug at the end! So no we didn't fall out. I don't fall out with anybody. I still miss Ben ... he wasn't being malicious you know ... he was just being the Devil's advocate and he defo got ME going! BUT, if I'd known it was him then I would've just tipped a very full bucket over his head and said don't talk such sh*t! Then it would have been over. Time has passed, lets just get over it ... I miss him!

Come on, who else is hiding out there?

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]