Page banner image

Re: School Pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on November 25, 2021 at 09:35:47

In Reply to: Re: School Pool posted by Robert on November 25, 2021 at 04:44:33:

Hello Robert.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply. After I posted yesterday I read some of the replies to your other posts, and noted that sadly the suit was ruined. Just out of interest, what did you do with it? I would have let Robbie squeeze into it if he could, and then totally destroy it.
Interesting what you say about the note sent home from school. Where does this 'its OK to ruin your stuff, but you mustn't ruin ours attitude come from'? I would have been tempted to have taken this further, but the trouble is if you kick up its the kids that suffer.
I do know that for many years there has been a sort of blanket ban on jeans or cut downs here in the UK. The thinking was that the filters get clogged up with little bits of fluff and such like that come off the denim. I did question this on here a while back, and nobody, especially outside the UK seemed to agree. Also of course, the construction of most of our clothing has changed over recent years, with much more polyester and such like. I expect you have noticed how heavy jeans and such like used to be compared with today. And, as for sportswear, well that's opened up a whole new avenue of pleasure. I wish we had Nike, Adidas, and such like when I was Robbie's age.
Thanks again for your reply.
Cheers.
Charlie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]