Page banner image

Re: School Pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on November 25, 2021 at 04:44:33

In Reply to: Re: School Pool posted by wetchas on November 24, 2021 at 08:52:10:

Thanks for the comments, Wetchas. I have answers for you below.

I showed Robbie this site today and confirmed that he has been here before and figured these were the stories about his events. He almost seemed embarrassed for some reason. But he only found out about it just after the suit pool party back in the summer when he said he went looking online about getting wet in clothes.

Anyway, regarding the lifesaving lessons in gym class, there was supposed to be an escalating set of criteria and events that they were going to be doing. Starting with just a bathing suit and then increasing to shorts and a shirt, and finally full-on clothes and shoes. Mrs. C had originally told the class some "options" for clothes - all of which are quick drying options, and slip-on shoes or slides. This was likely due to many people not wanting to get their clothes wet and subsequently skipping out of class. Robbie said to me that he asked why and noted that we wouldn't fall in the water in quick drying clothes, to which she responded "good point". Ha ha, I guess no "wackywetter" has taken the class at this school before :P.

Anyway, I guess Mrs. C discussed with others, because she told the kids today that for the last day, they have all been told to come in "normal clothes", including your "normal" shoes and everything. There was a note sent home us parents have to sign to confirm we will allow them to get wet. It's funny - the note basically says that the school isn't responsible if clothes shrink, if they are ruined, or if anything else happens, but also that if any dyes leak into the pool, that we are responsible if there is any damage. Whatever. I signed it, of course.

I'm sitting here right now with Robbie and we read your comment about the "best dressed" and if they should wear suits. One problem with that - he soaked his only suit in the first story I posted called "Black Tie Pool Party" and doesn't have another. The white button-up shirt is still fine, and he has another pair of dressy-ish pants, so he's considering it. He's just now been texting with Cody and Derrick. I'll definitely post what happens, but I honestly don't think they will do this. And we're definitely not loaded, so I wouldn't go out and buy him one just for this, knowing he's going to grow out of it in a month :).

As for my wife and I being "carte blanche", well, my wife knew of my liking for wet clothes from when I was a kid. I've known her since I was in elementary school. We weren't romantically friendly until late in high school, but have always been friends. And the one time in university that I got soaked and she walked in on me in my apartment (she had a key, ha ha, and I had missed her earlier calls), she thought I looked "hot" with that wet white shirt. I never wanted to plant the seed with my boys, but I kinda kept telling myself that "some day, it's just going to happen, and I have to just let it happen". I've spoken recently with my wife about Robbie's liking for wet clothes, and as I mentioned in a previous story, her reaction was basically "good, it's not drugs and it's not drinking". So if he wants to get wet, he can get wet. We did catch him trying smoking about a year ago now, so what's the harm in this, seriously. The "boundaries" are that he has to clean up any messes, and is to use only water - water's easy to clean, mud and other stuff (food, etc.) aren't.

I should also comment about Sam, my youngest. While he did end up in the pool in that pool party, it wasn't in a suit. And he did end up wading into that river at the waterfall. But he's definitely not as enthusiastic about it as Robbie. But they did goof off in the bathroom "to warm up" after that river. Robbie asked Sam this morning actually if he was going to "shower in his clothes or shower butt na**d", and he said "uh, na**d, duh". So he's obviously not as into it. And I won't push it. They are both teenagers and my wife and I are quite free range with them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]