Page banner image

Re: School Pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on November 24, 2021 at 08:52:10

In Reply to: School Pool posted by Robert on November 24, 2021 at 01:28:32:

Hi Robert.
Thanks for keeping us posted with developments.
You really are cool parents to give Robbie carte blanche to soak himself anytime he wants. I wish my Mother had been so free and easy. Most of my soakings when I was his age were in secret.
I was going to ask if there were any boundaries at all, such as school clothes, but from your post I gather that he doesn't wear uniform to school, so no need to ask now.
I'm interested in the lifesaving class. Do you think any planning will go into the outfit, or will it be just what they are wearing on the day. It might be an idea to suggest to him that he and his friends get together, and plan something, such as everyone wearing suits, or such like. Perhaps they could hold a best dressed competition between themselves, with a small prize for the winner.
Thanks again for keeping this forum going at present. I have been around it for years, and it used to be really vibrant, but recently a lot of people seem to have stopped posting.
Anyway, good to hear your stories. Be sure to let us know how the lifesaving lesson goes.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]