Page banner image

Hotel Encounter - it was fun!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dolby1000 on November 16, 2021 at 16:24:41

So, this is something that hasn’t occurred in quite some time, years really. But it was so much fun I have to share.
We were staying in a hotel in southern GA. It had an indoor pool which was nice as a strong cold front had left it too cold for swimming outdoors. Even the corridors in the hotel were kept at a freezing temperature.
My wife wasn’t interested in swimming but, of course, I was. She knows my habits and while she doesn’t always join in, will not offer up a protest when I jump in fully clothed. I went to the pool to check it out wearing my gray NB shoes, black socks, Levis jeans, white boxer briefs, a yellow t-shirt and a green zippered hoody. I was hoping the room would be empty so that I could take a nice swim wearing everything.
It was a small pool room, the pool being much smaller than what we have back in Florida. When I arrived, there were 3 other people in the room. They were brothers, the youngest, Randy, was in the pool, in basketball shorts and a black tee. His older brothers were sitting in the lounge chairs. I soon learned that they were named Tony (14) and Chris (18). Chris was apparently in charge of his younger brothers this evening. Both Tony and Chris were in jeans and hoodies and had on shoes and socks. They were indulging their little brother who had seen the pool and wanted to swim.
Randy would get in and out and try to engage his brothers who seemed more interested in their phones. He had to walk by me to get to them and a couple of drips would pass my way. He was very talkative and was loving being able to swim. Chris would admonish his Randy every time he came close to me. I told them I didn’t mind, that if I didn’t want to get wet, I could leave.
Soon Randy would stop and talk to me and exclaim that he was swimming in his clothes because they hadn’t brought swimsuits. To myself, I thought, no, a tee shirt and shorts really isn’t swimming in your clothes. They had brought a small rubber ball and soon Randy had engaged Tony with a game of catch. Randy would bounce the ball off the walls and Tony would chase it down. When Tony would get near the pool Randy would try and splash him. I could see Tony was enjoying himself too as he didn’t try to avoid every splash. Soon the bottom of his jeans were splattered. Chris was just letting them play and didn’t interfere. Occasionally, the ball would come near me, and I would toss it back at Randy. I had fun watching Tony’s jeans get wetter and wetter. Then, as Randy increased his attacks, the hoody began to get wet too.
Chris finally noticed how wet Tony was getting and just smiled. Randy was now purposely letting the ball out of the pool so that Tony had to retrieve it and hammered him with his splashes. Water was now dripping off his hoody and the front of his jeans were soaked. His Nike shoes began to make squelching noises as he ran around. I was now out of my seat and playing along, and although I wish Randy would splash me, Chris had advised him to focus only on Tony. However, as I stood too close to Tony, one of the splashes got me pretty good. Now the front of my jeans were wet! As Chris went to chastise Randy, I told him to forget it, I was having fun too.
Once when Tony got close to the pool, Randy released a wave that fully soaked Tony’s shoes and socks. Chris looked at Tony and said that he might as well jump in as he was already soaked. Tony did not need any further encouragement and immediately jumped right in, not taking off his hoody, shoes or socks. He and Randy continued to play catch in the pool with me running around fetching the ball as needed. I so wanted to join them and allowed Randy, and soon Tony, to try and splash me as much as they wanted. Soon, I tried chasing the ball to close to the pull and managed to make a convincing stumble and fall into the pool. Now I was wet and loving it.
We played catch for a bit and then Chris announced they had to leave. Tony and Randy put up protests and Chris said the allocated time was up and it was Randy’s bedtime. We all got out of the pool, clothes soaked and dripping and I thanked them for the fun evening. As they were leaving, as there was no one about, I dropped into the hot tub. Later, I went back to the room and had a great night’s sleep. This sort of thing hasn’t happened to me in a long time as we’ve been staying home over the 18 months or so. I’ll remember this good time.

Take Care and be wet.
Dolby1000

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]