Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on September 26, 2021 at 16:44:48

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Love2GetUWet on September 26, 2021 at 05:03:11:

L2GW,

I've now read all responses to date and love the heartfelt advice of all who have replied.

I especially think the post below from Ry is very well stated.

I do think my concern is one of honoring YOUR vision for raising GK and even though he's 9 where I may tend to agree with others to not shelter him at that point as he's going to encounter things, what bothers me is you say he is developmentally 5 to 7 yrs, so at THIS particular point I think it is wise to recognize his maturity level and when I said above to speak to Billy's Mom help her see that GK is just not YET ready to see a public display of affection which may also be true of a heterosexual couple in public making out as some do - what do parents do they turn their kids and walk away from that - some of that is too mature for them at that age.

I do agree as time goes on you'll need to allow the ?'s and be ready with 'simple' answers. It will be very interesting to see just how Billy views it and explains it if asked. He's had to process it and lives with it.

Despite how loved Billy may be in that house he still will benefit as studies show from having a male role model. That's why a lot of 'Boys and Girls Clubs of America' and other organizations exist as they realize that kids need that when raised without a Father or Mother. There are some things they only get from older same sex people.

I mentor teens who are in state custody (Foster Care or Residential Group Care) and these boys need to have positive role models in their lives.

Lots to think on, but I think Ry said it well "Lay it at the feet of the Lord" and I will add "Ask for Wisdom". Both are scriptural.

Meantime SOAK those kids - Billy needs to feel he is accepted and what a better way to help him feel that than to SOAK him and GK.

Safe,
SLYC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]