Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 26, 2021 at 03:17:08

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Love2GetUWet on September 25, 2021 at 23:38:50:

Hi Pal,

Looks like I'm the first, for once, to post. Not that I'm old enough to REALLY know anything ... and I'm in the UK as well!

First, I know religion is BIG in the US. SLYC and G have taught ME that and I do beleive in God and pray sometimes ... probs NOT how you would tho! More like 'help me, or give me, or look after someone for me!'

Obviously I don't know what sort of skwl your GK goes to, but I can bet he ALREADY knows some of this stuff on the quiet! I knew a bit I think by 8! Obviously NOT the birds and bees, but I knew boys lived with boys sometimes and girls lived with girls! TBH, I think that's as far as you need to worry. Maybe when he's like 12 or 13 he'll start to find out bout what ACTUALLY goes on sexually ... but I don't think he'll ask you bout that stuff. I understand he's not as grown up at 9, but he WON'T be daft and YOU can't really insulate him from this modern world, he's otta just find out.

I would just say to YOU this. Christianity, or indeed ANY religion should be bout LOVE. I understand your beleifs, but I think we find out WE can't actually choose who WE love ... we just love them, same sex or opposite. I would also say your GK or Billy might grow up with different ideas, they can't help that. Either of them may or may not turn out to be gay and does it really matter ... NO! Do you want your GK to think it's bad and wrong and a secret to keep from you coz of your religion? Or, will you still love him and appreciate who he is? I think the last one, you love him whatever for who he is! So who knows ... and he won't until he's probs 12 or 13 ... but being a bit immature WON'T stop his body maturing and things happening! Best to let him know HE'S what's important and who you love ACTUALLY doesn't matter one friggin bit. Love is love, whether it's between boys or girls, this is not the age for mental insecurities over sexual choices in kids ... don't make it one for your GK. It's better to LOVE anyone ... rather than go out shooting and killing peeps! By the sound of it he's gonna have enough probs with OTHER peeps anyways, judging HIM! Make sure HE knows YOU love him and he can come to you with ANYTHING! Really would YOU want it any other way?

I beleive religion is an individual's choice. Show him your faith and beleifs ... let HIM choose his path, whatever that might be. But let him know ANY love is what's important. Honestly, don't get bogged down with what YOU think is sexually OK, or what a book or beleifs say ... they usually always come back to love ... those worth reading anyways. As he grows up he'll make his own choices ... whatever YOU think ... but if YOU choose the wrong path, then it's ALL gonna be a secret to him! He's also gonna ALWAYS remember THESE things that you might choose to say to him coz of YOUR beleifs ... don't burden him with guilt or secrecy. Embrace life, embrace love and MOST important embrace your GK!

Personally as a 13yr old, who pretty much just does what he wants, I'd say let your GK play with Billy. Let them go to each others' houses, let them hang. If you don't it's actually YOU who'll end up regretting it, coz quite frankly eventually your GK will just start doing what HE wants and do YOU really want it to become just an argument between yous, a secret or even worse him ostracising you? There are A LOT more important things to fall out about ... like drugs, underage sex and alcohol. Beleive me, I've already been there with the S and A word ... and I'm quite a good kid really! The majority are a lot worse ... but you lot don't find out until it's too late! The secrecy of adolescence and the 'stay silent' rules between kids.

Please, don't put THIS burden on HIM or YOU! Just get on with modern life and love.

Anyways, more importantly ... WE want to know when and how you get him soaked and what cool threads and sneaks he's wearing LOL!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]