Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Love2GetUWet on September 25, 2021 at 23:38:50

In Reply to: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Love2GetUWet on September 25, 2021 at 23:25:41:

One more question:
You and your partner are this boy's parents. How do you feel about knowing I and my wife live down the street and our kids want to play? Are you worried that my kid might say something around YOUR boy? I really am trying to think of this both ways and totally forgot to say something in the main message (would be nice if we had "Edit" privileges).

My kid is pretty sweet overall and wouldn't intentionally say something hurtful, but we are raising him with our clearly held beliefs and a strong, biblical worldview. You may not think I'm being tolerant, but it's not about that. It's about wanting to do this so we can be GOOD NEIGHBORS and our kids can be OK hanging out with each other.

How would you have me explain your relationship to my boy? How have you told your kid about the different views of "couples" that are out there? Does he know that some folks believe that some choices are not God's plan for making families?

As we adults have had quite a difficult time of remaining friendly across these firmly drawn lines, I'm asking y'all - how can I do this, stand my ground on what I believe with my own kid, but still live in this big world (just 3 doors down)!?

I do want to hear what you have to say, really!

-L2GUW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]