Page banner image

17th Birthday Bash

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on September 21, 2021 at 18:56:05

Charlie and I had our joint 17th Birthday Party last Saturday and had a fantastic time (although that’s probably more for our friends to say than us two) but we enjoyed ourselves and had a blast – without getting drunk, I might add.

We had decided on a theme for the night of “Hawaiian Beach Party” – in other words dress in the most garish and brightly coloured clothing you can find and be prepared to get a soaking in the pool. We extended invites to some thirty of our school friends and suggested to those we knew did not have girlfriends/boyfriends that they bring along a +1 so that numbers would be evenly split; well almost, as a couple of the guys are gay so that rather upset that calculation!

Uncle Dan and Chris volunteered to run a bar of non-alcoholic cocktails and low-alcohol beer and lagers and we served proper champagne for a birthday toast so no-one disgraced themselves and it was all very jolly and proper until we caught a few guys and girls playing around in the hidden waters of the pool later on during the night when the lighting was low and the music a bit more relaxing, nobody was undressed or anything, just having a bit of fun through wet clothes.

Most of the guys were wearing bright swimshorts and patterned shirts and the girls in bikinis and loose shawls or blouses and everyone seemed to go into the pool as they were without taking off anything. It was a chillier evening than we had had recently so the heating in the pool and pool area was higher than normal and it felt almost tropically humid with all the lights turned low and just the moonlight shining through the glass roof.

It was a great night and no-one seemed in a hurry to leave so it was nearly 3am before the last guest was picked up by a weary parent and driven home to bed and nearly 4am by the time we had cleared up and tumbled into our own beds. It was almost midday when I woke up the next morning.

On a different subject, I have just had my third official driving lesson and am starting to feel more comfortable with driving on the public roads with other cars around – first time out there it was kinda scary, I must admit. Anyway I have a Driving Test booked for the middle of November sometime and plan to do a lot more driving before then just to be sure to get a Pass if at all possible. Not sure, is it a good thing to Pass first time, or not?

All the moves within the house have been completed; Katie and I are now settled into uncle Dan and aunt Mary’s part of the house, Chris and Mari and their two sets of twins have swapped abodes with his mum and dad and Kevin and his now-fiancee – they announced their engagement finally - have taken over the flat that we lived in with our mum before she passed away. Charlie and his mum are also settled into the flat where our late uncle Danny and aunt Mary lived, now that she has moved to Leeds. It is all working well and it is nice to see my little sister Katie so happy at being part of a family with a new “mum and dad” again and I feel that nice settled feeling too. I’m also feeling happy at the prospect of the upcoming A-Level exams and although there is so much work to do for them, I’m feeling more confident than not and my teachers seem unconcerned about my occasional doubts and are predicting that A*-grades will be easily achieved ……. wish I could be that confident! Charlie says I should worry less and relax as it will be what it will be, regardless of my doubts and moods.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]