Page banner image

Re: Good days and bad days

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dobby on September 07, 2021 at 02:38:01

In Reply to: Good days and bad days posted by Pete on September 03, 2021 at 02:57:15:

For your first story, its always nice to see folks having a good time at a dunk tank especially if they're getting their clothes soaked. Never understood the point of sitting in a dunk tank if you're wearing a swimsuit, what's the different then from just jumping in a pool or something?? But then I have to wonder how come that kid you were talking about didn't wear shoes?? Even if you might not be into how it feels, its SOOO much safer and your story is a perfect example why!!

For your second story - wow, that's a bad day. Floods are no joke. Once I was wading through some flood waters and actually lost my balance and got swept down a little ways. I was fine but it still scared the you-know-what out of me and now I DEFINITELY believe those warnings about how dangerous and powerful flood waters can be. Granted you weren't in that kind of danger but that can still do a number on your house - needing to replace carpet, drywall, deal with mold and other nasty stuff... No joke! I hope you're brother bought you dinner and a couple beers for helping him out!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]