Page banner image

Re: Ry and the Green Pond Mishap

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on September 05, 2021 at 07:28:26

In Reply to: Re: Ry and the Green Pond Mishap posted by Ry on September 04, 2021 at 17:17:29:

Great to hear you are on the mend and getting fit again.

Chris and Mari announced the twins' names yesterday evening, Anne and Danielle. Anne is the elder by ten minutes. They are so small and cute and both have lots of dark hair so take after their mum, the boys have fair hair like Chris.

Yes, I do think Katie and me got the best deal out of all the shuffling around in the house. Kevin, I must admit, has been great since mum died but he has his own life to lead with his girlfriend so doesn't need us two hanging around. Dan and Mary have taken us on formally now having been like family ever since we moved here - as have all the others as well - so it feels nice to have it all official so to speak.

Charlie and I are doing the exact same A-Levels so are thinking of going to the same uni if possible. Ideally it would be Oxford - not very far away - or maybe Cambridge as a second choice. Aim high and be ambitious, Dan says!

I will be pushing Charlie in the pool for you later on, he sends his best wishes to you as well.

Stay wet and enjoy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]