Page banner image

Re: When it Rains, it Pours

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Love2GetUWet on September 02, 2021 at 06:19:06

In Reply to: When it Rains, it Pours posted by Love2GetUWet on August 31, 2021 at 04:38:20:

For the possibly curious, I'll try to give a little more detail, specifically around the kids overall responses. This was our first meeting back from about a 2 month summer break. We had little planned except prepping for our official restart to come soon. The kids varied in age from about 5 to 12, and most were in the 8-12 year range. All types of kids, some athletic, some right of the ranch, some just everyday kids, and a few with either emotional challenges and or special needs. None except my GK knew what was about to happen, but it happened a few times in the past year, so it wasn't a complete surprise, yet for the most part there were shouts and squeals of excitement when they saw the 2 large buckets of balloons awaiting them. Lots of very excited kids, jumping up and down with anticipation. We started with a few "slow" games, where some got a balloon or two, but no one was all that wet. Then I shouted, FREE FOR ALL! and they went NUTS! Now there were several of the older boys who had on their full uniform which included our formal Long-Sleeve button up and at least another shirt underneath. Several were in no uniform, just play clothes, most in shoes, socks, shorts and Ts, but I'd say as many as 6 or 7 boys had jeans/pants on too. I captured on my cell a 10 min video that shows the boys in their mostly dry state, and by the end, all looked as if they'd been in a shower. So much wetness! I helped, mind you, pretended to try and keep the buckets full but I spent at least 1/2 the time soaking anyone daring to try and fill their weapons. Many decided I needed to be targeted as well, and I was in jeans etc... as well. Not a dry soul of the 30 or so boys in the house, but towards the end, heard some complaints from kids who likely had NEVER gotten soaked in all their clothes before, and said things like, "Why didn't you tell us? (meaning they'd have worn something different) And our lead adult replied for me, "What fun would that have been??" Loved it! One boy was particularly upset but I tried to explain we were just preparing him for military life just in case he went that way later :) - "What, you gonna complain to your commander?? Hmmm??" Another man there, a veteran, said, we complained alright, didn't do us any good though!

Overall, most boys were DELIGHTED to have had the wet fun, and when asked if they wanted to do it again, we got a resouning YES!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]