Page banner image

Birthday

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on September 01, 2021 at 17:21:48

Sunday was my birthday and we celebrated with just my family which is what I wanted. My brother, wife, and 2 nephews ages 6 and 9 arrived shorty after lunch and the kids and my brother immediately changed into swim trunks and headed for the pool. My son, who just started walking followed them out with me running after him. My brother took Ari into the pool so I could bring out some drinks and noshes. I came out with the stuff and as soon as I put them down water from three buckets was thrown all over me by my brother and nephews. Oh Ari had his sippy cup. I was soaked as they all yelled happy birthday. They all then dragged me to the pool and pushed me in. This was not unexpected as I figured I’d be in the pool sooner rather than later. I was wearing skinny white jeans and a black wife beater which felt wonderful in the pool. I was in and out of the pool all day and really enjoying myself. At about 3 my kid brother and his girlfriend showed up to complete the guest list. They came prepared for swimming with Emily wearing the skimpiest bikini I ever saw which showed off her athletic body beautifully. My brother had on a pair of red nylon shorts. My kid brother loves to dive and immediately went to the diving board to show off. He was a diver in High School and College and was real good. He actually lost his shorts doing a twisty thing and his shorts came off as he hit the water. Good thing he had his grey Nike Pro compression shorts on under. When he climbed out of the pool he started putting his shorts back on when Emily told him to leave them off as she liked the way he looked in just his compression shorts. More detail I guess. My wife swam over to me and said she wishes they would finally get engaged as they would have beautiful children like us. I laughed. After I BBQ’d dinner we had some cake and I opened my presents. My brother and Emily said their goodbyes as they had a 3 hour drive ahead of them and my older brother started to pack up the kids after everyone changed back into their street clothes. My wife brought Ari over so I could kiss him as he was exhausted from all the afternoon activities was going to bed. I finished cleaning up outside and was practically dry as the warm temperature and breeze did it’s job. I was still out back when my brother came out to give me a final hug and say congratulations as they were leaving. I hugged him back and thanked him for coming. He was standing with his back towards the pool and I couldn’t resist pushing him back into the pool. He grabbed me and we both went in. He wasn’t thrilled and climbed out in his pink shorts, white t shirt and sandals. He just kept on walking, grabbed a towel, and went out the gate but I did notice a grin as he was leaving. Since I was already in the pool I decided to swim some laps. Wearing skinny jeans are like swimming with tights or half lycra swim suit. They cling like a body suit so there is very little drag. When I swim laps, I get into my zone and lose time so I don’t know how long I was doing laps when I noticed something blocking the light at the end of the pool. I stopped and saw my wife totally naked at the end. It is not easy taking off skinny jeans in the water but I may have broke the speed record. The briefs and shirt were easy and I now concentrated on some adult pool time. To say the least I had a great birthday..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]