Page banner image

Getting wet or seeing others wet? (Ignote previous post)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on August 25, 2021 at 05:24:42

Hey all! New story coming up soon. I was wondering something since I see most of you writing stories about yourselves (which I love to read!) But for me it's odd; I feel like most of my stories are about other people getting wet (or me getting wet with them).

So, this got me wondering something. Do most of you prefer to get wet fully clothed, or do you prefer to see others get wet? I'm probably in the unpopular second category to be honest. I definitely don't mind getting wet fully clothed but I prefer it to be planned out at the right place, right time, wearing the right stuff. I'm a bit particular that way and not super spontaneous. I am, however, always down to see other people in wet clothes. Even if it's not someone I'm attracted to, I still like seeing other people get wet over doing it myself.

I think part of it is seeing other people wear things I never would. For example, I never wear jeans, even dry. I don't own any as I don't find them comfortable. I do, however, like seeing other guys get wet in jeans.

In any case, let me know what you guys think. Do you prefer getting wet or seeing others wet? I'm 60/-40 for seeing wet over getting wet. How about all of you?

Stay safe! Stay wet.

Willygetswet

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]